Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
Welcome to my photo blog! My name is Urailak. I enjoy taking photos, hoping to capture the beauty of God's creation and share with others. I like putting Scriptures on my photos. My Father's World is filled with wonders beyond words!

I use a cheap digital camera so please don't expect too much :). Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have fun at the 2013 Ultimate Blog Party!

Below is a slideshow of some of my photos with Bible verses on them. I hope they'll encourage you somewhat..somehow :).
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Comments

Happy UBP! I am a homeschool mom who also loves photography(still learning a lot). I found your blog very uplifting. Hope you'll hop on over to my blog www.cupcakeandhomeschool.com
Lisa Larocco said…
Still looking at the UBP post. This is my first blog party and have found it very inspirational. Your photo of the sunset is magnificent.
Can't wait to see other pictures that will be coming up.

Lisa