I Walked Here

Steps for Life, 2-mile walkathon, is an annual fund-raising event for PRC (Pregnancy Resource Centers). The boy you see in the picture is my youngest son. This picture was taken in 2012 (I walked here with my family). This year will be his 4th year doing Steps for Life (on May 16th), continuing his sister/my daughter's 12 years of fund-raising for PRC. Our family is a long-time supporter :). Would you please consider giving a donation to PRC to help save the lives of the unborn? Let's do what we can to defend the defenseless! Any amount is greatly appreciated!
#StepsforLife #PRC #walkathon #chooselife #fmsphotoaday

Comments

Teri said…
See Isaiah's fundraising efforts shared here: http://www.homeschoolingteen.com/article/isaiah-liljequist-and-the-steps-for-life-walk-a-thon/